United Structural Design is looking for a full-time Structural Drafter for Building Design (NOT Civil/wastewater/bridges) with 0-5 years experience with a strong understanding of construction processes and all building material types (i.e. Concrete, Masonry, Wood, Steel, etc.)
- Relevant Drafting experience (internships considered).
- Proficiency in Revit modeling and creating construction documents.
- Ability to create and modify Revit families is a plus.
- Bluebeam, MS Office and preparation of presentation materials is desirable.
- Construction Background is a plus.
- High School Graduate
- Associates or Technical Degree Preferred
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Please e-mail resumes or questions to Dan Buys at email@example.com